Song from the mountains (1972) (J.A. & L.C.Crespo)

La hice a medias con Jose. 

Escuchar el mp3 de 2012 o una grabación de 1980

Sun from the mountains

When the sun rises from the mountains
I'll wake, hanging of my dreams,
I'll get up and go to your stream,
where your smiIe ,will fIow right,
my life.

When the water full the fountains
I'll creep Iike a sleep walker to you,
I miss you and it's so bIue,
it looks Iike a bloody wound,
my crown.

When the river wind and the bird sing
I'll give up to follow you,
I'll be your tomorrow too,
I want to be your true love,
my love.

When the sun jets in the horizon
I'll bring my love to you,
I'll greet to the birds and to you
as I flew acrros the sky,
my heart.

When you allow me one more chance,
I'll leep of my bed, running to you,
I'll stop feeling sad an bIue
and I'll get you anyway,
anyway.
Sol de las montañas

Cuando el sol salga por las montañas
despertaré, colgando de mis sueños,
me levantaré e iré a tu arroyo
donde tu sonrisa fluirá
vida mia.

Cuando el agua llene las montañas
me arrastraré como un sonámbulo hasta tí
te echo de menos y es muy triste
parece una herida abierta
mi corona.

Cuando el rio serpentée y el pájaro cante
me rendiré para seguirte
seré tu mañana también
quiero ser tu amor verdadero,
amor mío

Cuando el sol vuele en el horizonte
te traeré mi amor,
saludaré a los pájaros y a tí
como si volara a través del cielo
mi corazón.

Cuando me dés una oportunidad más
brincaré de mi cama, corriendo hacia tí
dejaré de sentirme triste y deprimido
y te conseguiré de cualquier modo
de cualquier modo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario